Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2024, 06:20 PM   #1

SUN #13951
Leslief761 is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 T-267 SR with slide problems. Yikes

Hi,We just bought a new to us Sunline and part of me is thrilled and part of me thinks I may have made a terrible mistake. There was some visible damage from leaking to the slide room but the seller told us the previous owner had fixed the subfloor and it was no longer leaking. It tested dry with a moisture meter. When we got it home to inspect it closer we saw that the right side of the slide look a little crooked from the outside. I'll show the pics now but I should say that we are planning on taking out the couch and dinette and renovating the camper with new flooring, etc.
First I will post pics of the slide all the way in, then add to the thread with inside pictures, the outside with slide out. The It will get worse in each post.
These first 4 just show how we can see the rubber seal on the left and towards the bottom it bulges out more. On the right we can't see it and everything looks flush.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1522.jpg (60.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1523.jpg (47.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1524.jpg (85.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1525.jpg (42.9 KB, 39 views)