2018 Buttonwood M&G Pot-Luck Dinner Sign Up
Hi to everyone attending this year’s 2018 Buttonwood Meet & Greet @ Buttonwood Campground in Mexico, PA.
This post is to inform everyone of Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner and to provide a way for individuals to sign-up / identify (via a reply to this post
) what they would like to bring as a dish to pass.
Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner will consist of:
Everyone is to:
provide their own drinks and place settings,
bring a dish to pass.
grilling by their own choice.
Dishes to share / pass may include (see sign-up list below):
Salads & Side Dishes
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve 10-12 people.
Again Buttonwood has graciously provided us with access to their Group Tent for our Pot-Luck Dinner.
Pot-Luck Dinner Schedule:
We’ll eat dinner at 6 pm.
If anyone has any food allergies, please let us know.
Please sign-up for what you would like to bring as a dish to pass as a reply to this post.
I’ll keep a running list to make it easy to identify what slots are available to sign-up for.
Thanks – looking forward to seeing everyone in June.
Please let me know if I've recorded anything incorrectly
Pot-Luck Dinner Sign-Up List:
Salads & Side Dishes:
1. shrimp & coctail sauce - Tweety
2. deviled eggs - mmyerspa
3. Pasta salad - Hiller64
4. Tex-Mex layered bean dip with tortilla chips - vcrt
5. Mac & Cheese - MAHutch
6. Ambrosia (Fruit Salad) - clarkldc
7. corn & black bean salsa & scoops - nasa42a
8. corn on the cob - tim_NJ
9. pickled cherry tomatoes - Poor Man Campin'
1. meatballs in sauce - Diane
2. hot dogs in beans - Holly
3. honey/bar-b-que chicken - 264SRinPA
4. grilled pork tenderloin - S Bair
5. meat candy for an entree (glazed sausage) - Poor Man Campin'
(Remember the more chocolate the better
1. 2 peanut butter cream cheese pies - Tommy
2. chocolate chip cookies - kathyh
3. lunch lady brownies - S Bair
4. dessert of some sort - tim_NJ
5. strawberry pie - Poor Man Campin' Mother-in-law