2017 Buttonwood M&G Pot-Luck Dinner Sign Up
Hi to everyone attending this year’s 2017 Buttonwood Meet & Greet @ Buttonwood Campground in Mexico, PA.
Talked with Kathy last night and Mary & I offered to be the surrogate wagon masters this year.
This post is to inform everyone of Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner and to provide a way for individuals to sign-up / identify (via a reply to this post
) what they would like to bring as a dish to pass.
Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner will consist of:
Everyone is to:
provide their own drinks and place settings,
bring a dish to pass.
grilling by their own choice.
Dishes to share / pass may include:
Salads & Side Dishes
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve 12 people.
Again Buttonwood has graciously provided us with access to their Group Tent for our Pot-Luck Dinner.
Pot-Luck Dinner Schedule:
We’ll start eating dinner at 6 pm.
If anyone has any food allergies, please let us know.
Please sign-up for what you would like to bring as a dish to pass as a reply to this post.
I’ll keep a running list to make it easy to identify what slots are available to sign-up for.
Thanks – looking forward to seeing everyone in June.
Please let me know if I've recorded anything incorrectly
Pot-Luck Dinner Sign-Up List:
Salads & Side Dishes:
1. shrimp and cocktail sauce - Tweety
2. Baked beans with bacon - Mellow Yellow
3. macaroni salad - 2 Wheelers
4. cheesy potatoes- S Bair
5. Salsa & Corn Chips - nasa42a
6. corn on the cob - tim_NJ
7. Potato Salad - steve59
8. Taco Salad - hiller64
9. Coleslaw - Poor Man Campin'
1. crock-pot meatballs - Wannabes
2. Balsamic Shredded Beef - MAHutch
3. Boneless Honey Bar-B-Que Chicken - 264SRinPA
4. Pulled Pork BBQ w/Carolina Style Sauce, Slider Roll - Poor Man Campin'
(Remember the more chocolate the better
1. Brownies - steve59
2. Anglefood Cake Roll (with fruit so it's healthy
) - Poor Man Campin'
3. Desserts - Holly
4. Desserts - With Holly