2018 Buttonwood Grab Bag Gift Exchange
Hope has agreed to run the gift exchange game again this year. It'll be right after the Saturday night pot luck supper. It is played as follows.
1. Each participant purchases and wraps or bags a $15 item. This can be anything, and doesn't need to be related to camping.
2. All gifts are placed on a table
3. Each participant draws a number which will be the order of play
4. Player #1 chooses and opens any gift from the table, showing it to the crowd.
5. On your turn, if you're #2 or higher, you can either choose a wrapped gift from the table, or steal a gift from anyone who has already chosen and opened a gift.
6. If your gift is stolen you get to chose another gift, either a wrapped gift or you can steal. (But not what was just taken from you)
This process usually leads to a lot of silliness and fun! If you want to participate, just bring something Saturday night and join in the fun! No need to sign up.
Lance 1475 "Snoopy"
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 D/A
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660