To be fair to the buyer I won't. But I will share this; The new owners made a fair offer, and we took it because we liked the family and they reminded us of when we were starting out.
I'll offer the following for your judgement and comparison. Below was the posting that I put on Craigslist with some additional information.
The roof was upgraded to 1/4" plywood with new rubber and 2 Maxx fans and vents. A new converter was installed at the same time. $6,100 for upgrades and repairs at the time. We owned it since the fall of 2006.
2000 Sunline Solaris T-2670*-*$6200*(Chambersburg)
2000 Sunline Solaris T-2670
rv type:*travel trailer
size / dimensions:*27 Ft.
-2000 Sunline Solaris 2670. Great starter camper! Unladen Weight 4779, GVWR 7000 lbs.
- Good condition, 27í Bunkhouse, Sleeps 6-8.
- LED marker lights and some LED lighting inside. Receiver hitch added to rear of trailer for bike rack or hitch-rack.
- New roof, refrigerator vent and stove vent, 2-Maxx fans, and electric converter installed in December 2017. Awning is in good condition.
- In-line surge protector wired between converter and 30 amp cord. 4 position battery cut-off switch. 2-30 lb. propane tanks.
- All appliances work.
- Front bedroom has a comfortable Sleep Number bed.
- Also comes with Equalizer brand weight distributing hitch.
- 4 Goodyear Endurance tires installed in October 2018.
- Message me with questions, or for appointment to see.
- Asking $6,200 obo.
2018 Ram 2500 Mega-Cab w/a "6.4 Hemi", AT, 3.73's
2019 Grand Design Transcend 27 BHS.
2000 Sunline 2670.