We've taken our Sunline out three times already this year and have had a great time each trip. Most recently we were camping for five days in western Mass. It rained almost every day but our Sunny kept us nice and snug. Some minor leaking around the doors that probably wouldn't have happened if we had our awning functioning.
So far on this unit we have:
- replaced the propane tanks and regulator
- gotten a new battery and repaired the electric systems.
- reframed and re installed the front window
- painted and repaired the roof.
- reframed the front roof and ceiling
- replaced all four hatches
- replaced the bedding
- sewn new curtains
- installed a new axle
Still to go:
- reframe the rear end and replace some soft flooring
- repair and reinstall the awning
- rebuild the rear door (and maybe the front one) and step
- get the propane appliances working (furnace, oven, refrigerator, water heater)
- repair the seating for the propane tanks that I just broke today. Sigh.
it's been quite and adventure, but it feels totally worth it as when the camper is on the road, so are we!