2010 Buttonwood M&G Pot-Luck Dinner Sign-up
Please use this post to sign-up for the pot-luck dinner. Post a message with the dish(s) that you plan to bring to dinner.
Saturday night’s Pot-Luck Dinner:
Everyone is to:
-provide their own drinks and place settings,
-bring a dish to pass.
-grilling by their own choice.
Dishes to share / pass may include (see sign-up list below):
-Salads & Side Dishes
-Desserts (always a favorite)
Recommended Serving Size of Shared Dishes – enough to serve approx. 12 people.
Once again Buttonwood has graciously provided us with access to their Group Tent for our Pot-Luck Dinner.
Pot-Luck Dinner Schedule:
Appetizers will be at 5:30 pm.
We’ll eat dinner at 6 pm.
Good times before and after dinner!!!
If you wish to grill, the past 3 years individuals brought their grills to the tent area around 5:30 pm to grill their meat. This is strictly up to you. You may wish to skip the meat and dive directly into the provided variety of dishes.
1. Stuffed Mushrooms (Kathy & Leo)
2. Shrimp w/cocktail sauce (Pam & Steve)
3. Smokey Links w/sauce (Dave & Debbie)
4. Bologna and Cheese Tray (Lowell & Mandy)
5. Pickled Eggs (Mike & Roz)
6. Mexican bean dip and tortilla chips (Mike & Sue)
1. Meatballs in a tomato sauce (Frank & Sharon)
2. Franks & Beans (a camping tradition) Hope & Richard
3. Chili (Mark & Beth)
4. Slow-Cooker Enchiladas Casserole (Larry & Wendy)
5. Sloppy Joes (Mary & Hutch)
6. Macaroni & Cheese (Dave & Sue)
7. Sweet & Spicy 3 Meat Chili (Brad & Amy)
Salads & Side Dishes
1. Tuna Macaroni Salad (Kitty & Gary)
2. Corn & Bean salad (Frank & Sharon)
3. Potato Salad (Al & Helen)
4. Pepper Slaw (Marshall & Sue)
5. Padre Island Mac and Cheese (Rich & Barb)
6. Macaroni Salad (diabetic suitable) (Kathy & Rob)
7. 3 or 4 bean salad (Henry & Karen)
8. Asian Coleslaw (Nancy & Pat)
9. Greek Salad (Jim & Kathleen)
10. Broccoli salad (Jay & JoLynne)
11. White bean salad (Tonya & Eric)
1. Dessert TBA (Art & Jan)
2. Dessert squares (Henry & Karen)
3. Strawberry Trifle Cake (Lowell & Mandy)
4. Dessert TBA (Mike & Roz)
5. Banana Crunch Delight (Bill & Debbie)
6. Fudge (Nancy & Pat)
7. Apple Crumb (Marshall & Sue)
8. Chocolate Chip Cookies (Loretta & Phil)