Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Accessories, Parts, Etc. For Sale
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-07-2024, 03:51 PM   #1

SUN #11656
Texas1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Outside attachable table

Our 2005 Sunline Solaris ( bought preowned ) did not come with the outside table, I would like to see a picture of one and possibly find a replacement.

Old 03-09-2024, 07:30 AM   #2

SUN #7990
BenB is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are referring to the rail on the outside of the camper looking to attach a table, I am not sure Sunline ever had a table for it, they may have I never saw one. Our old popup (Coleman) had an interchangeable table and cook top that went on that rail. Sunline did use it for an optional outdoor grill, I believe that is why the rail is there, most likely there is a pre-plumbed gas line on the frame nearby. Some members have made outdoor tables to mount on the rail.

Current Camper: 2006 Sunline T-264SR
Previous Camper: 1998 Coleman Mesa
Tow Vehicle: 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500, 8.1L, 4X4
DirecLink Brake Controller, Draw-Tite Ultra Frame Receiver, Reese HP Trunnion Bar Hitch W/ HP DC
BenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 05:40 PM   #3

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Texas,

Congrats on your new Sunny, and welcome!

Your 2005 Sunline did not come with an actual outside table. As BenB stated, all the newer Sunlines came with a rail on the door side of the camper that could be used with an RVQ grill. The grill was an option, but the rail was a standard item. The grill hooked on that rail.

This may help with your outdoor table. They sell the rail that will hook onto the camper's rail. It is just the rail; you then mount your table with legs to the ground. Here is one place to get the rail. Some RV dealers may have just the rail that you will hook on the camper. This rail is the both halves.

https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Tabl.../dp/B083L7NMB9

This post here on the forum may be of interest. I made tables to hook onto the rail and have used them since this post in 2007. The tables use posts that go to the ground and are adjustable in height for uneven ground. https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f...over-7939.html

If you make or buy the kind of table with a short leg that rests against the side of the camper, you have to make sure the touch points on the legs have wood backing behind the siding, or you can damage the siding.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more help with this.

Happy camping this season.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:42 AM   #4

SUN #9753
arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
We have a table that came with our T2745. We bought the trailer used, so I don't know if it an aftermarket unit or not, however, it does match the kitchen counter top.
Old 03-23-2024, 12:27 PM   #5

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlene View Post
We have a table that came with our T2745. We bought the trailer used, so I don't know if it an aftermarket unit or not, however, it does match the kitchen counter top.
Hi arlene,

H'mm, this is interesting. We also have a 2004 T2475 as a project camper, and we, too, bought it used, but no outside table came with it. We did buy a new 2004 T2499 when Sunline was still in business, but we did not get a table then. Nor any of the other Sunlines we have or friends we know have.

Can you post a picture of your outside table? I can tell if it is made like the other Sunline tables inside. There may have been a special order for the table, as Sunline would accept custom requests if they were ordered when the camper was built. They were good that way; you could order a camper tweaked in certain places, which is now nearly nonexistent in the standard line of camper manufacturers nowadays.

Your table may bring new light to how Sunline did some things we need to learn about if it did come from the factory.

Thanks

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote