Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Community Admin, News & Specials Events > Announcements, News & Special Events
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #15

SUN #373
MAHutch
Gary,

Thank you for posting the pictures we too wished we could of been there and I am glad that things went well I am sure she was looking down and honored by all her friends and family support not only remembering her but being there for you too Gary that is something that I know she would have wanted. It would be nice to have the same honor/memory celebration at Buttonwood next year as that is where we all first met Kitty so it seems the right place for a celebration of her life and all that she meant to all of us.
We are keeping you in our thoughts and are here if you need us. Mary & Tom

MAHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #16

SUN #3935
j2cool is an unknown quantity at this point
I had trouble with my computer and connection and was not online a lot the end of last year and once on, had trouble with my login so I did not find out until now about Kitty's passing. I feel horrible that I could not find out sooner and attend her celebration. While we never met formally, both she and you had been so nice, helpful and wonderful when I joined the club last summer. There are no word that can be said, I wish there were. My prayers are with you. She had a heart and glow with her kindness of that to an angel. She can now watch over us all while we camp, fix our camper or have ambitions of camping while searching for those items to make the experience possible.
Much love for you, Gary.