Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Modifications
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-12-2010, 05:56 AM   #1

SUN #187
precorguy
LCD TV - Corner Cabinet

good day sunliners:

we have a T-2553 and it a corner entertainment cabinet near the trailer front door - across from the sofa.

Currently we put the TV under the dinette wrapped in a blanket on the dog bed - we used to put it on the bed between the pillows but is was bouncing around a lot (rear bedroom).

We are getting really tired of moving this TV around and am thinking of mounting it --- I have been looking on the web for supports that lock in place and mount to a desk surface.

reason for this mount --- the wall for the corner cabinet is 1 side - outside wall with plugs & switches etc -- 2nd side - bathroom wall near the sink area.

I have seen a pole type mount that screwed into the surface and the TV would pivot on the pole --- however I have not been able to locate this type of mounting system to take a better look at it.

I am also thinking of this mount as it will be easy to reinforce the underside of the countertop for the mount.

If anyone has seen this type of mount and knows where i am able to find it or information about it - i would greatly appreciate it.

additional - i see that someone else on the forum has experienced a blow out - there appears to be a few of us now - I experience a blow out of the rear road side tire while on I-90 ME a couple of weeks ago - luckily there was no damage to the trailer or the rim --- we were able to put the spare on, get into a wally world and have 4 new Goodyear Marathon (date 09) tires put on the trailer - one of the others on the curb side was not looking so good - the tires on the trailer were 4 years old and had about 40,000 km (24,000 miles) and were those misson tires.

thanks for your help on the above!

axle flip, back up lights, awning support, sewer hose carrier, 12V ouside plug, hinged top LP cover
Upcoming: ensclose underbelly, TV mount?
precorguy is offline   Reply With Quote