Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 AM   #1

SUN #328
bugbite
I MUST pause now and say...

You truly are giving fine people from various parts of this great land of ours... the USA.

What a fine Sunline Family you have forged!

Real keepers for the long run. I can see many years down the road many of you will finally meet and greet each other.

While doing my research, joining a messa' groups in the mission to get a real keeper Travel Trailer, I found the Vintage Shasta Club Devotees. Do a Google search w/ these key words:

vintage AND shasta

Down the road I can certainly see you devotees will share your passion for Sunline craftsmanship now that Sunline has sadly closed becoming a collectors item vintage club.

NOW I absolutely MUST express my heartfelt thank you to many of you who have adopted this very birdwalking, dreaming, morphing me.

A very imperfect stranger.

But you continue to answer my (and DH's) far too many meandering numerous posts more patiently than I deserve.

I have met some real keepers here.

I wanted to stop at this point and compliment the whole group here for being outstanding freely giving people.

I have become very close to 6 of you in particular (yall know who you are) and hope through the sheer power and beauty of the Internet be able to meet yall sometime on a meet and greet.

Thank you for putting up w/ me. Carrying on!

My very best regards,

BB

Sunline wanna' be adopted family member

Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #2

SUN #328
bugbite
I have my answer!

Is a Sunline model available w/ our truck and spec configuration?

Never ask unless you are prepared to "hear" the answer...

NO.

And... I really wanted to join the Sunline Family.

I had it right on the weight. 1950 would have done it.

Had the couch and chair I wanted but I got this monkey wrench thrown in with the new specification it needed an island bed.

Turned out that detail was the devil.

Close... verrry close. Frustration? You betcha! I thought we could get some really FUN trips here locally before it got too cold.

But my sun pursuits rapidly fading. I still have my pitcher ready to fill with Jimmy Buffet's favorite concoction and have my Sun tacky spinner ready to plant on a site entrance.

I NEED the BEACH!

So hope springs eternal!

Had Sunline not gone out of business I am sure we could have done a custom model.

So I must once again thank all who have patiently helped me.

I want to cite four individuals in particular who I consider Internet friends.

This is the beauty and power of the Net. "Meeting" and forging virtual friendships and when God grants being able to meet personally on a campout.

GreenWillow
PTHutch
PamWinn
JohnB

You all have been invaluable to me. You have my email addy. If you ever need me you know where I am!

Best regards,

BB

Cool Runnings Silent and Swift
bugbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #3

SUN #67
264SRinPA
Are you giving up that easy? Have you looked at a 2075? They only weigh 200LBS more than a 1950 and have a walk around queen bed. No couch and chair but a much bigger bathroom and a lot more storage space. Or a 2363 is only 400LBS more than a 1950
Sunlines= '06-2075, '06-264SR
264SRinPA is offline   Reply With Quote