Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #1

SUN #6191
Skip is an unknown quantity at this point
1750 renovation

Well here goes my kids have given me a 1750 for a birthday present and it needs a total renovation. I am going to start gutting it this weekend and I was wondering about a few things. First of all I have a 40x40 shop with every tool known to mankind and having built my river house and restored several antique cars and 6 antique airplanes, the restoration will be fun but I have NEVER EVER done a camper so I am going to ask a ton of questions so here goes.

1. Where can I find a small on demand gas hot water heater.
2. Where do I go to find a new shower pan and enclosure
3. Where can I find one of the small 2 burner cook tops
4. Does anyone know who sells the little aluminum rain guards that go over the top lip of the windows.

The previous owner really did a hack job on the interior and it looks terrible but my wife and I love restoring things like this so I can back it in my shop and work on it rain or shine until I am ready to repaint and stripe it out. I belong to a Piper Supercub site and a Corvette forum that seem to use the same format as this one so do I have to use something like Photobucket to post pics. Thanks Skip