Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM   #1

SUN #6104
Bfrench1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 Sole - Leaking Shower?

This past weekend we were camping in our 2004 Sole. We were level side to side, but about 2 degrees off front to back. Not enough to make a huge difference, but enough. I took a shower and when I got out of the shower, I noticed that there was water running out of the corner and across the floor. I have used the shower in the camper before (we were level) and did not have water leaking....Any ideas? I would imagine that this is an issue because if we are level where is the water going?? Is it going into the floor? The floor is not soft by the shower, but I would like to keep it that way. Thanks!

-Ben

-Ben
2004 Sunline Sole 25RL
2011 Expedition XLT 4X4 5.4L
Bfrench1984 is offline   Reply With Quote