Sunline Coach Owner's Club

Sunline Coach Owner's Club (https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/)
-   Sunline Community (https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Oxygenics Showerhead (https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f63/oxygenics-showerhead-10796.html)

Both2Retired 01-17-2010 03:18 PM

Oxygenics Showerhead

Have you replaced your original RV showerhead with an Oxygenics showerhead? If so, what has been your experience? Was the conversion worth it? Does it give you a better shower? Does it save water? Would you recommend that other RV owners replace their original showerhead with the Oxygenics? Was the wand holder easy to install? Other thoughts regarding the conversion.
Thanks.

EMD_Driver 01-17-2010 03:38 PM

Kitty had one in the 2499, but I found it difficult to use.. She ended up putting the original one back on. I was much happier with it!

I couldn't adjust the Oxygenics high enough, to be able to wash my hair... Not that there's much left!

phillong 01-17-2010 04:46 PM

I replaced the shower head in my first Sunline with the Oxygenics. My son now has that camper.

I found that the Oxygenics had so much more force than the stock head. My problem with the Oxygenics, was that it was so heavy, that I had trouble keeping the head up during the shower.

I already purchased an Oxygenics for the Sunline I own now, and plan on installing it in the spring. This time I am going to look at Home Depot or Lowes for a better alternative for mounting the head.

I did find the Oxygenics to be far superior to the stock shower head.

Phil

luvrque 01-17-2010 07:00 PM

Re: Oxygenics Showerhead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Both2Retired
Have you replaced your original RV showerhead with an Oxygenics showerhead? If so, what has been your experience? Was the conversion worth it? Does it give you a better shower? Does it save water? Would you recommend that other RV owners replace their original showerhead with the Oxygenics? Was the wand holder easy to install? Other thoughts regarding the conversion.
Thanks.

We installed the Oxygenics showerhead a year ago & LOVE it..... :D
We would never go back to the orig. showerhead.
It gives MUCH more water pressure = a much better shower.
Yes the holder was easy to install.
I can't say if it saves water or not.
When traveling we hold the showerhead in the holder with a Velcro strip, otherwise it may fall out when going over bumps.
Bought it on Ebay for app. $32.with shipping (white one)
Then bought the optional mount, I think @ camping world.

kanyonkitty 01-17-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMD_Driver
to be able to wash my hair... Not that there's much left!

And I'm NOT the CAUSE of that :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kitty

2beagles 01-18-2010 08:20 AM

Just switched ours to the Oxygenics before we went to Fla. for Christmas. Much better! I stuck it in the original mount and it adjusts fine for whatever angle we need.

Tweety 01-18-2010 05:00 PM

We switched out to the Oxygenics also and love it. I find the water saver function much easier to operate. Somehow it uses alot less water for a shower too. I'd never go back!!!

Poppy & Nana 01-18-2010 07:53 PM

What model did everyone get????

luvrque 01-19-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy & Nana
What model did everyone get????

We got model 100-XLF25 (white) paid $32.98 with shipping on ebay 1 year ago.
Today the same seller has it for $31.89 with shipping.

2beagles 01-20-2010 07:14 AM

We got the same one on Amazon for $23.39 with free shipping.