Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Sunspot Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 01-31-2020, 05:15 PM   #1

SUN #11760
BruceBarbour is an unknown quantity at this point
Stickers

Does anyone know where I could get the Sunline stickers. I need the one for the rock guard and it looks like there was a rectangular one on the back above the window. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2020, 10:05 AM   #2

SUN #11755
Torskdoc423 is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a vendor on E-Bay who had one (graphics shop). I sent him a msg asking if they planned on producing more on Friday, but haven't heard back yet. I needed 2 but he only had one in stock. So maybe if more of us put a bug in his ear, he might produce more soon.

Larry

Link to item: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SunLine-cam...3b57%7Ciid%3A1

Old 02-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #3

SUN #11674
wvpanhandler is an unknown quantity at this point
I just looked at a couple on eBay. There’s a very limited selection.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:15 PM   #4

SUN #11755
I got the Solaris Stickers for the sides of my T-2570. Haven't got the SUNLINE GRAPHICS for the Front & Back *$52.00 ea* (yeee GAWDS!). I'll wait till it's warmer outside before install.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:50 PM   #5

SUN #11584
MikePasta is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck, I hope you are not only able to find them, but that they also go on easy for you!
I was actually looking for a "Made in America, Proudly made by Sunline" oval sticker to replace the one that I took off and threw away! I figured I'd just contact Sunline and purchase a new one since mine was partially missing. It was only later that that I found out they closed shop! Ugh!
Old 02-06-2020, 02:28 PM   #6

SUN #11755
Mine is still there, starting to break up but I think I might be able to send them a pic and measurements and see if they could make a run and price for ea. Wonder how many owners would cough up a reasonable amount for one. Maybe a group purchase.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:11 PM   #7

SUN #11674
wvpanhandler is an unknown quantity at this point
I’m willing to do a group purchase since the decals are on my to do list. I could replace some of the graphics too.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #8

SUN #11584
If y'all are looking to get a group order in for the approximately 5" Made in USA, proudly built by Sunline oval sticker, I am definitely in! My big Sunline and Solaris stickers are in pretty good shape.
I tried to upload an image of what my sticker used to look like before I stupidly peeled it off, but I can't get it to work. There is a picture of it in my album here in the site.
Speaking of that album, more pictures to come this spring when the weather breaks!
Old 02-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #9

SUN #11755
MikePasta; Between your's and mine we have all the graphics for the sticker covered. With your permission I'll edit out all but the "Made in America" decal and shoot mine with a yardstick applied so they can get accurate measurements, to duplicate it.

I'll get on it tomorrow and get hold of the guy and see what he says as far as a group buy for price. We may have to check with ADMIN and post a thread in the GENERAL INFO Forum detailing cost, availability and a close date for the group buy.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:19 PM   #10

SUN #11584
Absolutely, do what you need to do! Thank you for looking into this!
Old 02-07-2020, 02:42 PM   #11

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePasta View Post
I tried to upload an image of what my sticker used to look like before I stupidly peeled it off, but I can't get it to work. There is a picture of it in my album here in the site.
Speaking of that album, more pictures to come this spring when the weather breaks!
Hi Mike,

If the pics are in your album, you can link them into a post like this.

Just go into your album, select the pic in full size, then right click and look for "copy image address" and click it add to your PC scrap buffer.

Then in the post in the advance posting mode so the icon show up (not quick reply), put your cursor where you want it to show up in your post. Then click the mountain postage stamp icon and "paste" the url in and it will show when you preview or post

I am also looking for decals if they are not too overboard in cost.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:15 AM   #12

SUN #11584
Thanks John, I actually tried that a couple times but the picture never showed up. I am wondering if it's because I tried it from my phone and not my computer.

Thank you for linking it for me!
Old 02-08-2020, 09:03 PM   #13

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePasta View Post
Thanks John, I actually tried that a couple times but the picture never showed up. I am wondering if it's because I tried it from my phone and not my computer.

Thank you for linking it for me!
Mike,

Your welcome. I have not tried to link pics yet from my phone. I know many of our members do it all the time, so there is a way.

You can also link pics in your album to a post by getting the BB Code address of the pic, copying it and pasting it in the post.

In your User CP, (top left of the forum page) you enter the CP when logged in and look for "pictures and album" Take that link to your photo album.

Then select the thumbnail picture you want to link. Click it to make it larger. When you view the pic, scroll down to the bottom and see the box called, "BB Code"

Then swipe and copy the entire string of code, go to your post, and paste the whole thing where you want the pic to view. That BB code adds all the needed syntax and image commands to have the picture view on the forum. It is a few less steps then the mountain postage stamp icon which accomplishes the same thing.

You can also link pictures from a online photo server of your own, just use mountain postage stamp icon and paste in a complete URL of the pic that is declared public viewing and it will show on the forum.

Hope this helps

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:08 PM   #14

SUN #11755
I can barely use a phone for anything other than making a call. I still use a camera (20 year old Kodak) for pictures. Stereo in the house is a 1963 FISHER Executive console (tubes) in the Living room, and Fisher X-202 integrated with a Garrard Zero100 Turntable and an AKAI Reel to Reel Tape Deck downstairs in the Mancave. I still watch TV on a 25 year old Panasonic 27". Hey, if it ain't broke! My kids call me a Technology Neanderthal! Gotta figure out where I'm gonna stuff a Tube Receiver, a tape deck, and a decent pair of Bookshelf speakers in the T-2570. I got the hairy eyeball from Christa (fiancee) over that one. Might have to forgo the Tape deck, and just use my laptop into the receiver for CD's and wav files. And connect the laptop to the TV.

ANYWAY, go to EBAY, type in SUNLINE TRAILER DECALS. He has both the Old Style (81-85?) and the newer style LARGE, and the Side decals for Sunline and Solaris. Collated the pics and sent them an email for the Made in America decals. I'm figuring on 25-50 decals. But I will need a headcount. Will Start another Thread for the Group Purchase.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:46 PM   #15

SUN #11755
GROUP PURCHASE Thread for the made in America Decal HERE........

https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f...als-19591.html

Post your needs there.
Old 03-19-2020, 08:54 AM   #16

SUN #11755
I still have 15 or so of the Made in America Decals as outlined on the previous thread in post 15. PM me if anyone needs or wants one (or more).
Old 03-19-2020, 02:33 PM   #17

SUN #11584
Hey Larry, I'll take 5 more of them. Good to have a few extra on hand in case I come across fellow Sunny owners who might need them. Please let me know the total and I will PayPal you like before.
Thanks!
Mike
Old 03-19-2020, 07:43 PM   #18

SUN #11755
Mike: In the Mail. Check your PM's.

Larry