“Freezer” strength, quart size, zip top baggies
Permanent marker (to write name on baggie)
Pam (or other type spray oil)
Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, Mexican blend, or whatever you prefer)
Chopped green pepper
Chopped Ham, Bacon or Sausage
Salt & Pepper
1. Bring large pot of water to boil (try to maintain a slow boil not vigorous)
2. Write name on baggie
3. Spray “Pam” inside baggie to prevent sticking
4. Crack and add number of eggs desired to baggie (minimum needed for best results – 2)
5. Add a small amount of milk
6. Toss in any combination of above ingredients
7. Seal baggie, while squeezing excess air out of bag.
8. Once sealed, blend ingredients in baggie by kneading (squeezing) the ingredients together in the baggie
9. Place in pot of boiling water
10. Cooking time depends on how many are being cooked at once. 2 or 3 may take only 6 -8 minutes. More can take 12 – 14 minutes.
11. Remove from boiling water, open baggie and slide out omelet onto plate
12. Enjoy !
2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9467.8 (as of 5/26/19)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR