Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Campground Reviews from a Sunline Owner's Perspective > North Eastern
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #1

SUN #3935
j2cool is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up NH Yellowstone Yogi Bear Camp Ground, Ashland, NH

This is a wonderful location to camp. You can opt to completely rough it, have a full hookup or partial hookup, camp in the sun or shaded site. They have sites for tents, trailer and they even have rustic cabin of varying camping need (you can either have an enclosure space with a small refrigerator or you have the more suite-type full kitchen style cabin.

They have a beach front area with canoe rentals along with a pool and water play area for the little ones. There is a playground and schedule events. They have a laundry facility onsite as well as hot showers (down side there, you have to have rolls of quarters for the coin operated showers; I think the timer is 3 minute but I could be wrong). It is enough time to get a good wash but if you need wash your hair and shower, you will need more than one quarter.

However, it was some years ago when I took my children (3 years in a row when they were just beginning school; they are now high school teens and one has graduated this year) so thing along with cost may have changed since then but still worth looking into. It is locate in the lake region with lot of things to do nearby in other town for the young and old like the famous Storyland in North Conway; noted by some to be better than Disneyland but somewhat smaller and for the older group there is Funland; an arcade with laser tag and a large go-cart race track across the street in Laconia. Also down the street from these two place in Laconia is a 4 screen drive-in, Washington Cruise, and so much more! The state of NH in general has so many places and things to see and do all year round. I am still investigating themselves.

I plan on checking out another camp site known as Silver Lake in Belmont, NH hopefully before the summer is over or next year, depending on how much renovation/maintenance need to be done to my Sunline to get it road ready.

I hope this help your search for a great place for your camping adventure.

New Hampshire Campgrounds | NH Campgrounds | abcamping.com

Old 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #2

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Jellystones too!

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote