Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-12-2017, 07:37 PM   #1

SUN #9763
Digmenow is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB: Bargman series 75 dome light lens

Or the whole light fixture if that's how you feel about it. I am missing one lens from my 2003 T-1950's dome light. When you look closely at the plastic base near the metal parts, you can see (not visible in the pics below) the catalog number 30-75-XXX, which matches Bargman's part numbering system. I have been to multiple RV dealers and googled the heck out of it and finally stumbled across one on ebay.

Here are the photos from ebay of a dual fixture with the lens that I need. Yeah, I can buy the one from ebay but I'd prefer to help someone out on here rather than put the ten bucks into some ebayer's pocket but I need to do it quickly as there are a lot of people watching the item.

I just KNOW that you have one in that box on the shelf in your garage where you keep all the spare Sunline parts.

2004 Solaris 280SR
Previously: 2003 Solaris Lite T-1950
"The Land of Pleasant Living!"
Digmenow is offline   Reply With Quote