Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #1

SUN #1546
apackoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point
WANTED: T-1950 Solaris Lite...2004 and Up

My brother came over to see my Sunline of the first time and just loved it.
He wants me to find him one! So if you come across a nice one (2004 and up) please email me here

Thanks!

Joan & Miss Emme Lu Who
Full Timing in T-1950 2005 Anniversary Model
1997 6.5L Chevy Turbo Diesel Truck
"Pure Michigan"
Facebook: Apackof2 for the Rd
apackoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #2

SUN #4327
Rucasue is an unknown quantity at this point
Selling T-1950 Solaris

We are selling our 2007 T-1950 Solaris. Purchased in 2008 from a Lakeland Florida dealer and it was still like new, and is still in awesome condition. It has been carefully enjoyed: 1 trip to Michigan, 2 trips to Texas and 1 trip to South Carolina. I pull it with a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 with ease. It has an add a room for the awning (used once) and I have installed a range top lift-up cover for more counter area. Beautiful cabinetry is a dark wood.The anti-sway hitch is included. You are welcome to come to Florida to pick it up and enjoy, or we could bring it to Michigan for a fee. Where are you located in Michigan? If interested, I can take digital pictures and email them to you. Price is $12,000
Looking forward to your reply, Russ and Carol

Old 09-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #3

SUN #1548
Chuck & Joy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, Joan:
If your brother is still looking for a "like new" Sunline, we could send photos of our 2006 Sunline Solaris T2499. It is 25 feet, has a Queen Bed on one end and a sofa & swivel chair on the other end. The table drops down out of the way when not in use, and has an extra extension board. We purchased it new, & towed it less than 200 miles, till we moved to a permanent site. We cover it every winter and it is well maintained. We are non-smokers & have no pets or children - just hubby & me on occasional week-ends in Lancaster County, PA. Please respond to us at: caj620@verizon.net, if interested.
Thanks for looking and God Bless America!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #4

SUN #1546
apackoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

Thanks but he wants a small trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck & Joy View Post
Hi, Joan:
If your brother is still looking for a "like new" Sunline, we could send photos of our 2006 Sunline Solaris T2499. It is 25 feet, has a Queen Bed on one end and a sofa & swivel chair on the other end. The table drops down out of the way when not in use, and has an extra extension board. We purchased it new, & towed it less than 200 miles, till we moved to a permanent site. We cover it every winter and it is well maintained. We are non-smokers & have no pets or children - just hubby & me on occasional week-ends in Lancaster County, PA. Please respond to us at: caj620@verizon.net, if interested.
Thanks for looking and God Bless America!!!

Joan & Miss Emme Lu Who
Full Timing in T-1950 2005 Anniversary Model
1997 6.5L Chevy Turbo Diesel Truck
"Pure Michigan"
Facebook: Apackof2 for the Rd
apackoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solaris, t-1950, wanted