Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 02-16-2015, 09:32 PM   #1

SUN #7007
2colorado is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanted: Sunline Solaris Lite T2363

Looking to purchase a 2363 hopefully 2004 or newer. Please contact me if you are selling. Presently have a 1950 but need more room. Thanks, Carl

Old 02-26-2015, 03:10 AM   #2

SUN #114
pamwinn
We just purchased a motorhome and are getting ready to sell our 2006 T-2363. We have not listed it yet. We are selling for 10K. A branch broke off a tree and speared the roof in Sept of 2013. Insurance paid for a new roof and it has plywood decking. The awning was also replaced at that time. It has the ultra package with ultra leather furniture and trim. The exterior is gel coat. Interestingly, we had a 1950 and sold it to get the 2363. It's in very good condition.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:04 PM   #3

SUN #7007
T2363

Thank you for replying to my post and sorry for the delay in response. Sounds like you have a great unit. We live in the mountains of Colorado and have been spoiled with great weather in December and January and got lulled into a Spring feeling. Now the winter has hit and we may have record snowfall for February. So I may have been a little premature in my ad posting. If I may ask a few questions. What is the dry weight with the gel coat? Did you find going to the 2363 made a noticeable difference in room over the 1950? What is the time frame before you list it? I ask about the timing because I wont be able to come down to Georgia until mid April at which time we will be in Atlanta. Thanks again for contacting and good luck in your travels with your new motorhome. Carl
Old 02-27-2015, 04:39 PM   #4

SUN #114
pamwinn
We are not in any big hurry to list it. It's so cold here (to us) that we haven't been able to move the stuff into the motorhome yet and I want to do that so I can take photos. The GVWR is stated to be 5,500. The GAWR ALL is 2,750. All the softgoods (bedspread, pillows etc) were stored when we got it so they are brand new. We are including the hitch and a set of between the tires chocks that we got at camping world and other odds and ends we can no longer use with the motorhome. I'll post back here when we are ready to sell (if it ever warms up). When we purchased the 1950 it was so cute and we thought it perfect for 2...and it was except for the bed. The 2363 is just enough bigger to have an island bed and it's perfect for two. We loved it. The furniture, being in ultra leather is pristine as well. When we get ready to list it, I'll post back on this thread. We live in McDonough which is in the Atlanta metro area.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #5

SUN #7007
Hi Pamwinn, thank you for your reply, but we have decided to go with a bigger trailer than the 2363 so we have more room for long trips we plan on. I don't know if you listed or sold it yet but Your camper sounds beautiful and I am sure it will sell fast. Best of luck, Carl
Old 05-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #6

SUN #114
pamwinn
We have not listed it yet. We are considering trading it for the RV carport we are planning to build for the motorhome (which is even smaller than the 2363). What are you getting?
Old 05-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #7

SUN #7007
Hi Pamwinn, we got a 2007 Forest River super light. it is 27' and 1000 1bs heavier than the 1950, has a slide out and still pulls ok with my small v8. not the sunline quality but has the room we need. We put our 1950 up for sale on craigslist here in Denver and had 2 calls within 2 hours of posting. First fellow came up and looked at it and bought it right away for our asking price. While we were showing it, 3 more calls came in. Amazing! So, you might want to consider selling it on craigslist as the market sure seems hot right now and considering your upgraded model you could get more for it. The carport sounds good idea. We just had 3/8" hail a couple days ago and was wishing I had a carport for my trailer. Luckily, no damage. Best regards, Carl
Old 05-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #8

SUN #114
pamwinn
Thanks, Carl. We are having a hard time figuring out how to price the trailer. We really have no clue and were sort of basing the price on what we (or the insurance company) paid to replace the roof. The insurance on the trailer paid $7500 and homeowners paid $1000 and we put that back in it as we had to replace the awning and the fantastic fan. I think the RV repair facility broke our original fantastic fan as it was working just fine when we took it in. Anyway we have no idea how to price it. I saw a thread on here where someone was trying to sell a 2499 for what seemed like a reasonable price to me, and had to keep lowering the price to what seemed like a steal of a deal.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 PM   #9

SUN #7007
Pamwinn, I think your unit is worth 10,000 as a fair price. The market here may be alot different than Atlanta, but the 1950 is probably Sunlines most popular model. People seem to be looking for smaller, 20 foot size rigs that are easily pulled with a half ton pickup or SUV and the 1950 is packed with features and the front living room makes all the difference. As I have watched the ads like in RVTrader, the larger sizes like the 2499 are not selling fast, but 1950's seem to go faster. Your unit is 2006 and has the fiberglass sides and leather. I would think it would be very desirable. You could try advertizeing on RVTrader. They will put in an add with 4 pictures for 2 weeks for $19.95. Of course you can try Craigslist first for free, and you might be surprised how quick it would sell. You could also ask 10,000 or best offer and see what happens. I am still amazed how quick mine sold and the amount of response I got. One guy even called from Scottsbluff, Nebraska, but the first person who saw it that afternoon bought it. Good luck, Carl
Old 05-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #10

SUN #114
pamwinn
Thanks, Carl. The gentleman who bought our 1950 drove from Wyoming to Georgia to get it. We tow the 2363 with a 2001 Tundra.