Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-21-2007, 08:57 PM   #1

SUN #321
SoCalGal
Wanted small used Sunline Trailer in So. California

My husband and I are looking for a small travel trailer. We have not seen a Sunline, but from the information from this forum, we would like to. Are there any for sale out here in the southwest, preferably used, in the 17 to 21 ft. range? We like the Que and the T1950 from the Sunline website, but new ones are a little out of our price range (unless there is a really good sale). Thanks for any help!

Old 06-25-2007, 01:56 PM   #2

SUN #44
SanDimasJoe
Wanted in SoCal

Hello,
I am from SoCal. I had been checking out the Sunline trailers for several years. Finally decided that for what we wanted in a TT, the only TT we wanted was a Sunline. This is even after attending the granddaddy of RV shows in Pomona and looking at many TTs. We found that there were no Sunline dealers in this neck of the woods. After visiting my daughter in Pensacola, FL., we stopped in Topeka, KS on the way home to actually see one in real life. Fell in love with a T2553 model. Last year in May, went back to Butler, PA and picked up a 2oo5 model and towed it home. We just love the TT. It's our home away from home. If you check the Sunlinerv.com site, I think there are some smaller Sunlines sold at some dealers in CA, and WA. Go on the sunline website and click on dealers. You can check for inventories.
Joe

SanDimasJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:43 AM   #3

SUN #321
SoCalGal
Thanks for your story. I found a dealer in North Hollywood (about 2 hrs. for us) that has a couple of Ques. We will go there to take a look. We are also interested in the T-1950. WA is a bit far, AZ or NV would be better. Will keep looking!
Old 06-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #4

SUN #196
tinybluetj
there were a few on e-bay a few days ago in CA. Look there!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:43 AM   #5

SUN #321
SoCalGal
Thanks for the ebay tip. There is a 2004 Lite T2199 in Chandler AZ for sale that looks interesting.

We also found a Que on rvtraderonline in El Paso TX at the unbelievable price of $4,400. Story was that the seller, Myrna Calzada, bought it at a discount through her brother who works for Sunline. All of our email requests for a phone number, trailer location and copy of clear title were met with silence. Proves the old saying "If it's too good to be true..."

We'll keep looking!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:28 AM   #6

SUN #196
tinybluetj
WAY too good to be true! They probably want the 5,000 bucks plus a few thousand that will be returned to you, so that they can get cash out of some foriegn coutry, because the president there is mad at them for feeding hungry children.
I think I got all the current scams in!