Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Wanted
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-20-2021, 12:31 PM   #1

SUN #12789
MrDoctorD is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Large rear baggage door for a 2004 sunline t-264sr

Wife crushed rear baggage door on drivers side by electrical access door. Need one asap, do not care about color...Thanx E-mail drews_@hotmail.com Cell 734-293-3598 I live near detroit, but will travel or pay for shipping. THANX

Old 07-21-2021, 09:29 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi MrDoctorD,

I'm not sure where you can find a door to fit you camper premade off the shelf. But I do know where you can order one.

In Feb, 2019 I ordered "I believe" the same large cargo door from a T264SR which Sunline used in the T2363. These doors are made to order, takes about 2 weeks, or did in 2019. Not sure with Covid but here is the place to start. I think mine was around $135 or $165, can't recall exactly. Was a lot cheaper then I thought.

Lippert Components (LCI) has a division that makes cargo doors. Start with this parts customer service number.

LIPPERT COMPONENTS, INC #039
401 S BEIGER ST
MISHAWAKA, IN 46544-3206
USA

Telephone 574-537-8900

They cannot identify with your Sunline. They have no record of it. But if you request that they can build you a cargo door for your camper, they can help you.

They need the style of door and the rough opening of hole in the wall of the camper.

See pics. This is my old door next to the new Lippert door.

This is the rough opening, the size of the wood frame hole in the camper. And they need to know that the hinge is on the top. They make then a lot of different ways.

And the new door installed

They will send you a form to fill out to make the door and it has a bunch of check boxes that you may or may not know the answers too as they make hundreds of different doors.

See these pics I sent them to start my door ordering process. This hones in on the style etc. Check to see if your door matches these dimensions, if it does I can give you my order number, they can look it up and that may help you as it has all that info.

If your door checks out to have those dimensions, then give LCI this sticker number. You can email it to them even as it has even the manufacturing order on it. That long monster number has all the sizes, styles etc. of what they shipped me. It is a place to start even if yours happens to be a different size.

Hope this helps and let is know how you make out.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2004 sunline, baggage door, cargo door, door needed