Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #1

SUN #869
tony17112acst
2007 T-1950 in Harrisburg PA Area (Used Only 3 Times)

USED ONLY 3 TIMES SINCE NEW:
I have what could be the newest T-1950 in existence. We have a 2007 that we purchased from a gentleman who purchased it new in 2007. But his wife died before ever taking it out and he never had the heart to use it, and sold it to my wife and me. We used it only 3 times (and 2 times were one-nighters!). It is in outstanding condition and could be in better condition than any other T-1950! It still smells new, it looks new, and includes all of the original pillows and bedding.

T-1950 DESCRIPTION:
It’s 20 feet in length and weighs only 3,893 pounds! The floorplan is amazing where it includes a kitchen table, sofa, swivel rocker chair, AND queen bed in a 20 foot lightweight travel trailer. The shower is much larger than what is normally found in this size trailer. The Kitchen includes a high rise faucet with deep double bowl sink, large gas/electric refrigerator, oven hood with 12V light and fan, and 3-burner range with deep oven and piezo ignition, refrigerator with separate freezer, maple paper towel holder, sink cover, and microwave with turntable. Bathroom includes very large shower with ABS seamless surround, deluxe European roll away shower door, skylight dome, vent with exhaust fan, mirror/medicine cabinet and a China bowl toilet with foot pedal flush. Includes an AM/FM stereo w/CD, 4 speakers and ext. antenna, 6 gallon gas/electric water heater with auto ignition (DSI), 14' awning, spare tire kit mounted, stabilizer jacks, retractable TV antenna, cable hook-up with booster, all solid oak cabinets, LP Gas detector, battery, gray/black water monitor, couch converts to bed, queen size bed with inner-spring (regular) mattress with storage underneath, outside shower, swivel rocker, expandable (and fold-away) table w/leaf, 13.5k AC, and 20k DUCTED furnace.
I chose this trailer because it is the only 20 foot or less camper with a queen bed, sofa, AND dinette. All the others have only 2 of the 3; the floorplan is the best possible for this size in my opinion. Also, it could easily be towed by our SUV. In fact, the total weight of this trailer with all installed options is only 3,893 pounds!! Sunline is also a very high quality trailer. It cost more than $18,000 when new. The shower door is the best I’ve seen and the size of the shower is outstanding for this size trailer.

OPTIONS:
* 13,500 BTU A/C (Non-Central/Non-Ducted)
* Furnace (13,000-17,000 BTU) - actually a 20,000 BTU in the Sunline
* Microwave/Hood Combo
* Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec.
* AM/FM/CD Stereo
* Scissor Stabilizer Jacks
* Awning 13' - 14' (Each)
* LPG Gas/Smoke Detector
* Outside Shower
* Spare Tire and Carrier

INFO/CONTACT: Our price is $8900 considering the mint condition and newest Sunline year available (2007).

Call 717-215-Triple zero ate. (Harrisburg, PA area), I am Tony.

Also please check Craigslist in Harrisburg, PA for my ad.

Old 11-29-2014, 02:06 PM   #2

SUN #869
tony17112acst
SOLD - Thank you.