Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-18-2019, 11:11 AM   #1
RLS

SUN #10281
RLS is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 Solaris T-317SR

$1,000. First come, first serve!

Now the rest of the story……

I recently cleaned and upgraded my 2004 Sunline Solaris T-317 SR in preparation for a sale or trade-in. I mounted new rims & tires, replaced the spare wheel cover, etc. I even spent over $100 for two brand new, large Sunline vinyl replacement stickers for the front and back!

When I finally went up on the roof to clean it, I discovered roof damage. The rubber roof pulled away from the back of camper two years ago, but we caught it in time and did some simple repairs. However, over the winter a large limb had fallen in the same area and it pulled the roof more. We used this camper earlier this year and never noticed it.

It will cost around $5,000-$8,000 to have the entire roof replaced. I could probably study the dozens of videos on YouTube on just how to do this repair for less than $1,000 in materials. But to be blunt, I don't have the time. I run a construction business.

I'm posting this for sale on our Sunline Owner's Club forum before placing it on the local Craigslist. Other than the roof, the camper is awesome and in great shape given its age. Fair wear and tear but lots of extras. Less than a year after we bought the camper, we dropped it off at the Sunline factory in Denver, PA to have some simple warranty items repaired. We even had them add any options that weren’t on the camper when we bought it. (My wife worked for RVIA at the time and knew the President, Dale Zimmerman.) It also has a memory foam mattress, Reese anti-sway hitch, slide-out tool bin, power winch, new camper cover (which I should have been using!), etc., etc. It sleeps 9.... really.

With the right repairs, it has many miles left in it. Or, someone could tarp the roof and have an awesome hunting cabin.

The camper is located in Reston, Virginia. Respond to this thread with your email address and I’ll send you some pictures and answer your questions.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:32 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Post moved to archive due to the camper being sold.

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club