Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #1

SUN #935
Billin
1998 T-1950 SUNLINE SOLARIS FOR SALE Port St. Lucie, FL

Hello, I am new to this site as far as posting, but I have gone through the threads a bunch of times... I am selling my 1998 Sunline Solaris. I am the 2nd owner. The original owners ordered this camper with a couple of modifications. In the front, above the dining table, the storage doors fold down and there is a bed there (with foam mattress)for a couple of children. and above the full size inner spring mattress in the back, there is a twin size bunk(with foam mattress). They ordered it this way so that they could take the grand children on trips and not have to use the jack knife sofa and still have room in the camper. They also ordered this with out the carpet under the dining table, this has linoleum through out. There is a rocker recliner in the front corner. This also has (factory installed) a Max Power vent with thermostat. This camper is loaded, ice cold a/c, heater, microwave (new two years ago), the big fridge with seperate freezer, three burner stove and gas oven underneath,outside shower, double sink with new faucet, four speaker stereo, with cassette, awning, 12 volt battery with battery cut off switch, lp gas detector, smoke detector. hot water heater with dsi. water tank with 12 volt pump, we had a riser installed under the toilet to make it a little higher, new lp regulator with lp fuel gauge. four new tires were installed about a year ago. the trailer brakes work great (you will need your own brake controller)I will post pictures this weekend. I towed this with a Toyota Tundra regular cab with a V6 and an auto trans. ( got 11 mils to the gallon at 65mph)All I have is a sway brake, that needs to be replaced, because the main bolt stripped out (I still use it, by putting a bolt through and clamping it down). We used the camper about two weeks ago, and that was the first time we have used it in a while, so we some great thought, we decided to sell it. The camper looks like new inside and has never been smoked in. The original owners parked this under trees, and the exterior not perfect, and the sunline decals are gone. There are a couple of dings that I will also take pictures of.I can deliver a reasonable distance. I have all of the manuals for this. Our asking price is $8250.00. My name is Bill, please e-mail me at

Old 08-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #2

SUN #935
Billin
Pictures

Hello, I am having a heck of a time posting pictures. I will set up a host server as soon as I can and I will post the link here. I apologize for any inconvenience. Billin