Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > For Sale Forums > Sunlines For Sale
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-05-2018, 09:24 AM   #1

SUN #5467
Rockpig is an unknown quantity at this point
Solaris Lite T-1950

Are you ready to hit the road in an iconic camper, look no further!
You've read about them, you've dreamed of owning one, now is your chance to hit the open road and explore this great country of ours!
Here my friends is the one you've been searching for, a meticulously maintained, immaculate 2005 Sunline Solaris Lite T-1950!
This fine specimen of a camper was purchased in 2006 by our dear friends brand new from Camper's Barn in Kingston, New York. It was only be used by them for 3 years until unfortunately they both became ill and could no longer travel. This beauty was winterized and placed in covered storage until we acquired it in 2013.
Since then it has been lightly used, mainly in the Catskills of New York. Every fall since then the camper has been cleaned, winterized, and placed in storage until Memorial Day, with the exception of 2015, more on that later.
Now that our twins are growing by leaps and boundz unfortunately we have outgrown the camper and have not used it since the spring of 2017.
So now that that's over let's get down to the nitty-gritty.

2015 was the one year I didn't winterize the camper, shame on me. Upon opening her up and connecting city water to her I noticed the hot water tank leaking. The tank was pulled and brought to a master welder who cleaned, dried it out over 2 weeks and TIG welded the crack. It was then brought to a fire extinguisher company who and pressure tested the unit. While at it I replaced the kitchen faucet and shower faucet. No water damage occurred and she was good as new.
This camper is ready to use, hook her up and go!

Camper is located in Wurtsboro, NY.

$7,500 OBO

Best contact is:
SunlineT1950@gmail.com