We are selling our beloved Sunny. We just bought another Solaris with bunk beds as our son is turning 7 next week and wants to bring a friend camping. We are just the second owners of this great Sunny.
It has many options and is very comfortable. Tows great (I highly recommend the Tekonsha P3 brake controller and Reese Straight-Line weight distributing hitch). EVERYTHING works. NO soft spots anywhere on the floor the walls, or the ceiling.
- We just had the bearings and brakes done on all 4 wheels last year.
- 4 newer Carlisle ST tires and rims.
- It has a roof air conditioner (with the optional heater element) and yet still has 4 roof vents (with MaxAir covers).
- Ducted (no pilot) furnace.
- Automatic switch-on water heater (no pilot).
- No leaks, ever, in the roof or any of the tanks.
- Has central monitor panel for the 3 water tanks and the battery.
- It has a microwave.
- Crank-up TV antenna with booster.
- LOADS of storage!
- It has a permanent water-heater bypass installed for easy winterizing.
- Automatic propane switchover.
The only things it currently needs are:
- A new-style pig-tail connection for 1 (30 pound) propane tank,
- Either a new OPD valve or tank (one tank is OPD and already has the new style pig-tail.
- The battery is weak and it should be replaced.
- The carpet shows its age, but is still serviceable.
We really hate to give it up, but the (very roomy) floorplan just doesn't work for us at this time. It has the rear bedroom with a fold-down bunk, dinette/bed option, and a fold-out sofa up front. I can email you photos and a pdf of the original Sunline brochure. This is a REALLY great camper!
Asking $4,995. Located just outside of Albany, NY. It is also for sale locally, so please act fast if you're at all interested. Thanks!