1999 Sunline Solaris T-2053 For sale - $2200
Hey guys, we're selling our Solaris 21ft (18ft box) after 4 years of camping fun.. This little Sunny has provided us with hundreds of happy memories during many camping trips over the years. We have now upgraded, and it's time to pass on our Sunny for the next owner to enjoy for years to come. It does need some work, as the price reflects, so here is a list of pros and cons.
Cons: 1. Small holes from roof rack on right side rear over bedroom were not properly repaired causing leak and damage to rear bedroom... Holes were repaired properly, and bedroom was completely gutted and RESTORED. Front section of camper is original.
2. Camper needs thorough exterior cleaning.
3. Electric brakes work but need adjustment.
Pros: All appliances work- gas/electric refrigerator- electric rooftop a/c- gas ducted furnace- microwave- gas/electric water heater- DC water pump- battery charger/converter
2. Perfect sized camper weighs only 3700lbs empty and fits in most state campground tent sites.
3. Camper has been used and enjoyed for the past 4 years after 2014 bedroom restoration.
4. Residential mattress on custom built bedframe.
Please call or text 973-nine5seven-1546 or respond to this post with questions- I will also post to sunlineclub classified section with pictures.