Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #1

SUN #1031
DebB
Pleased to meet you!

Hi from Massachusetts. My husband and I are on our second Sunline and wouldn't want anything else. We purchased a 2003 T320SR last year and love it's spacious interior. Ours has the floor plan with the full rear bath, no bunk room.
One thing we like about the Sunline's is the great ventilation from all the windows. Our older unit, model 2553, had a rear bedroom with a window centered over the bed that opened. This trailer has a front bedroom but the window over the bed does not open. Does anyone have this model and if so is your's an operable window? The dealer where we bought it said Sunline did this because the window's used to leak but our old one didn't and we miss the feature. Is it possible to replace this window with one that opens?
Looking forward to sharing with all you Sunline owners.
Happy Camping!
Deb

Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #2

SUN #28
sunnyseagull
Hi and welcome to the soc , I love your floor plan I have my eye one up in mass. , as far as the front window I am sure you could replace it with one that opens but it is proably expensive , sunline did away with the front window altogether in 06 because they were having problems with leaks with the new flush mount stoneguard windows . be sure to register your vin # with sunline fan he is a pretty cool dude loaded with tons of info about sunlines and if possible try to make it to one of the Meet and Greets they are alot of fun and we have a great group of people here on the SOC Happy camping Dan

Old 03-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #3

SUN #292
Honda03842 is an unknown quantity at this point
One thing I've learned with our Sunline is the importance of windows at all points of the compass for great ventilation. Our motorhome has no front or rear opening windows and as a consequence not great ventilation.

Good luck finding an opening window
Honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Deb,

Welcome to the group. We (EMD_Driver & I) had a '03 T-320 for about 6 months, but we had the bunk model. After that short period of time, we (I) realized that the bunk space was a lot of space not being used most of the time, so we moved up to the '03 F-311SR that I had been drooling over for about 4 years.

Your floor plan would have been more practical for us, but I love the 5th wheel.

If you have any question or do any mods to your Sunline, we are a real inquisitive bunch of friendly folks, so we'd love to hear and/or see the stuff you do.

Pictures, oh yeah we do love Sunline pictures, please post some.

Kitty
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #5

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Deb

Welcome to Sunline Owners club! Glad to have you with us.

Your model, h’mm you may be the 1st with the big rear bath and maybe the only member now has one. Sunline Fan just showed me some pics of the earlier vintage of yours and the big rear bath was really nice.

Our model, T310SR I’m the only one on the forum with one so far too. I know our model was only made for 2 years and was a pure stroke of luck we found it. From a friend here on the forum too.

Hope to hear more from you on your Sunline camping adventures. And yes like Kitty said, we like to see them too… We really like pics!!!

Happy Camping

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #6

SUN #1031
DebB
Thanks to all for the warm greetings. It's nice to have such knowledgable people who own Sunlines to share with. The meet an greets sound fun but our trailer is at a seasonal site.

Going camping in 2 more days!
Deb