Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #1

SUN #6343
dholaday is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink New to the TT sunline and wanted to say hey!!!

I have been on here for a bit just lurking and trying to find some resolve to my mess i have , and have found some fixes I have never had a TT before and I am so newbie to this so hello everyone from Oklahoma hope all is well and glad to learn alot from you guys esp JohnB !!! thank you

Old 07-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi dholaday! Wanted to say HI but also wanted to say if you have "a mess" post about it here - the group on the SOC is great - as I'm sure you realized while you were lurking!

Tell us what is wrong and we'll see if we can help........

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #3

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Welcome Dholaday

Congrats on your new Sunny! Our western folks here in the club continue to grow

As Nana said, make up a post about any problem you have. There are no silly or dumb questions here. We are all glad to help.

Good luck and happy camping.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:25 PM   #4

SUN #6343
Thank you guys have helped alot but i am gathering questions about other things i have and thanks for the welcome
Old 07-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #5

SUN #6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy & Nana View Post
Hi dholaday! Wanted to say HI but also wanted to say if you have "a mess" post about it here - the group on the SOC is great - as I'm sure you realized while you were lurking!

Tell us what is wrong and we'll see if we can help........
thank you Nana and from what I have seen there is an awesome bunch of folks here !!!
well as you can see from my pictures I have a few things going on here when I got the tt I found almost everything gutted , no hot water tank ( got one since then) and no fridge (working on making an area for that) , and a leaky roof ( thats going to take a minute or 2 lol) , most of what i was wondering about is some information on my tt like layout of it originally and what it might take to get it back there or should i just go with mods ? and I will add more pictures ( I know JohnB likes those ) later but does anyone know why a tt would sit down on the frame , I can see where it is curling up on both ends from it doing this ?
Old 07-06-2014, 06:35 AM   #6

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey David - looks like you have taken on quite a project! To see what your TT should look like go to the files tab above and then to Brochures - then to the year of your TT - from there Sunline Fan (Jon) has downloaded all the brochures for us - you will be able to see the layout and specs on your trailer.

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying about it sitting on the frame - ours did - and then it was wrapped with the siding - I'm sure some of the guys will chime in here soon - unless they are all out camping (sure wish I was - but next week this time I will be for 10 days YEA)!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #7

SUN #5653
Mylyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi!! And welcome! I can't help but notice, but I have an 85' T 2101. I think your camper may be a similar floor plan. Mine is complete and original with exception of floor tiles. Take a look at my pics and see if that helps a at all.
Mylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #8

SUN #6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylyn View Post
Hi!! And welcome! I can't help but notice, but I have an 85' T 2101. I think your camper may be a similar floor plan. Mine is complete and original with exception of floor tiles. Take a look at my pics and see if that helps a at all.
well that makes alot more since seeing your pics I am guessing but is there a fresh water tank under the bench in the bedroom / living it looks very very close to the same layout thank you for sharing and thank you for the welcome
Old 07-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #9

SUN #6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy & Nana View Post
Hey David - looks like you have taken on quite a project! To see what your TT should look like go to the files tab above and then to Brochures - then to the year of your TT - from there Sunline Fan (Jon) has downloaded all the brochures for us - you will be able to see the layout and specs on your trailer.

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying about it sitting on the frame - ours did - and then it was wrapped with the siding - I'm sure some of the guys will chime in here soon - unless they are all out camping (sure wish I was - but next week this time I will be for 10 days YEA)!

Nana,

thank you for the information on where to find the information I needed I have looked thru there and pulled out alot of information I needed and as far as sitting on the frame I am guessing it is like a house after a while and with alittle help of water leaks and such not being fixed correctly the wood settled and or rotted so the weight of the walls and the roof are pushing down on the siding onto the frame, but this like other things can be fixed. but in forgetting this is the 4th weekend alot are out camping and I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend !!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #10

SUN #5653
Mylyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dholaday View Post
well that makes alot more since seeing your pics I am guessing but is there a fresh water tank under the bench in the bedroom / living it looks very very close to the same layout thank you for sharing and thank you for the welcome
Yes there is. The bench slides forward and becomes a full size bed. Under that is the access to the fresh water tank.
Glad it helped. Also what you can't see is next to the bench is 2 "closet type cabinets.
Mylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #11

SUN #5039
bunjin is an unknown quantity at this point
dholaday,

Been following your posts and pictures. Also been meaning to say welcome, just haven't had a good chance until now.

I really like the older Sunlines.

You have some work ahead of ya, however I think you have a great coach to work with. The big thing is to A) Enjoy it as you go and B) keep those pictures coming. We love pictures.

Everyone is here to help support each other....again welcome.
P3 break control
"I know a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot"
bunjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #12

SUN #6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjin View Post
dholaday,

Been following your posts and pictures. Also been meaning to say welcome, just haven't had a good chance until now.

I really like the older Sunlines.

You have some work ahead of ya, however I think you have a great coach to work with. The big thing is to A) Enjoy it as you go and B) keep those pictures coming. We love pictures.

Everyone is here to help support each other....again welcome.
Thank you Bunjin I will defenatly try to enjoy it after i get more work done on her and I will send more pics as I complete more I think this one will beat me into the tt issues I would find later
Old 07-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #13

SUN #6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylyn View Post
Yes there is. The bench slides forward and becomes a full size bed. Under that is the access to the fresh water tank.
Glad it helped. Also what you can't see is next to the bench is 2 "closet type cabinets.
Yes I have the closets it is still there and the hose for the fresh water tank is there but no tank I seen hangers under the tt closer to the rear but I was guessing that the fresh water tank went into the back Thank you