Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #1

SUN #225
Mark
New to me 2003 Sunline Solaris 2553

Once upon a time (a few years ago) I found Sunline RV. I loved their quality and dedication to the customer. I also marveled at how they listened to their customers, an unusual trait for ANY company.

When I found out the factory was only a few miles from Stoudt's brewery I joked with the other half that someday we woudl travel to plant, get a new until, then load the fresh water tank with fresh beer.....

We also found that we preferred a front kitchen, mid bath model trailer after viewing a 27 foot Trail-Bay (also from R-vision). We started getting our Bantam inspected at a wonderful Mom and Pop dealer: http://www.schreckrv.com/

At the time, I owned a 2002 R-vision Bantam B22S. That's a different story.

Fast forward two years. and a barely used 2003 Solaris 2553 that I was watching on the internet was sold to a work acquaintance (we missed it). It was sold one year later (one month ago) to our favorite dealer.

I happened to check the dealers site while working in Milan, Italy......and it went "on sale"---due to an open house weekend. I bought it (over the phone) after they gave me a good trade in value.

We bought the perfect layout (for us), of one of the best brands in RV'ing from a great dealer!

I don't think I could be woudl be any happier even if my fresh water tank was filled with fresh beer!

Mark and Joni,

Hope to see you camping at a Sunline meet and greet sometime this summer!

2002 Chevy Silverado
2003 Sunline 2553
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:08 AM   #2

SUN #196
tinybluetj
Welcome Mark! Yes, many of us 'moved up' to the Sunline brand! Can't wait to see you out on the road!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #3

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Mark & Joni

Welcome to the Forum and congratulation on your Sunline purchase - you'll get many years of enjoyment out of it.

Hutch
Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:19 PM   #4

SUN #6432
J Jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Mark,

I too own a 2003 Sunline 2553. I bought it on my birthday in 2013. I fell in love with Sunline Campers when I bought my first one in 1996. It was a 1989 22 footer. They are so spacious and very light on the interior colors. Seems much larger and not at all cramped. I installed all LED lights and what a difference it makes. I pull my camper with a 2004 Chevy Silverado and have no problems. I have pulled my camper from Virginia to Indiana and it kept up with all the traffic on I64. I love to go to Gettysburg, PA and visit all the battlefields. I now travel with my 80 year old mother since my Dad passed away in 2009. I used to take my daughter with me and taught her all about responsibilty from an early age when my husband died in 1995. She has grown up to become a responsible woman from these lessons. I was also taught these same lessons when I was growing up with my 4 siblings. You get a good feeling of enjoyment and a job well done when the trip goes well. I hope to have many more years of camping.

J Jones
Brandy Station, VA