Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-18-2014, 07:01 AM   #1

SUN #6418
bbt_79 is an unknown quantity at this point
New T-2362 Owner in Northeast Arkansas

Hello all,

We are the proud new owners of a '93 T-2362. For it's age, this thing is in excellent shape. This particular camper has the double bed option in the rear and it's perfect for what we need. This is going to be out local pulling rig for deer hunting and whatnot. This makes our third camper. We currently have an '06 Cavalier FEMA unit (probably fixing to be put up for sale) and an '06 Coachmen Spirit of America 30dbd. We have a time share at a resort in Mountain View, AR and as of right now, the FEMA unit stays up there. Our plans are to sell it and then haul the Coachmen up there to leave in its place. Then, our new Sunny will stay here locally.

This is the first camper we have owned that actually has an awning. My dad and I both scratched our heads trying to figure out how to deploy the dang thing and have yet to succeed. Sadly there is no paperwork (for the camper or anything else). It's an A&E awning made by Dometic, but that's about all I have been able to find on it. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I guess that's about all for right now. I'm sure I will be on here frequently as we plan to remodel a few things in the Sunny (namely the floor - it's in great shape but I hate linoleum and carpet - probably going to put laminate in it's place). Also plan to put a stereo in it as it does not have one. It is wired for one and even has the speakers and speaker wiring installed, the stereo itself was just never installed. So if anyone has any tips there, that would be great also.

Thanks in advance,
Zach

Old 06-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #2

SUN #5443
krazedave is an unknown quantity at this point
If you get on the internet and google a&e awning instructions there is a youtube video that explains it very well

Old 06-21-2014, 08:46 PM   #3

SUN #4050
Wannabes is an unknown quantity at this point
BBT,

Welcome to SOC and congrats on your 2392.

Here's the YouTube awning instruction video we used:

Matthew and Lisa
TT: '02 T-2363;
TV: 2012 Ford F-150, 4x4/Off-road, 5.0L V8, "Big Gray"
Reese Straitline w/ dual cam
Wannabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:57 AM   #4

SUN #6418
bbt_79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks so much for the replies guys! We were finally able to get it deployed just to find out that it's broken. The left side inner arm has busted loose from its mount at the top near the roller tube. Actually, it looks like the rivet that secures the inner arm at this pivot point has broken. I will try to get some pictures and post them this week to see anyone on the forum has some input as to how to repair it.

Thanks again!
Zach