Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #1

SUN #3083
ricco1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Sunline Owners

Hello All. We just bought a 2002 T-2370. I've always been impressed with the quality of Sunline and after looking a a few trailers this winter, we did it. My wife and I are very please with the layout of this rig for two people and it was in great shape for it's age. We are not new to camping, having made 2 trips from Boston to CA. with a mini van, 3 kids, and a Coleman popup, and I've spent my share of Feburuary nights in a tent, in the White Mts. when my son was a Scout. This trailer is going to be a treat! Our TV is a Ram 1500 so I dont anticipate problems, even in the Rockies. We are looking forward to a shakdown weekend in a few weeks to the Kancamangus. I'm sure I'll have some questions at some point as there is no manual of any kind...

Old 04-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #2

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi ricco1234 - welcome to the SOC forum....you have found the best forum around! People here are sooooo friendly and knowledgable and willing to share info....and no question is a dumb question, unless it is not asked!

As far as a manual, Sunline's manuals were very generic.....what I have done over time, is listed my equipment and then searched the internet for information or manuals and added to what Sunline had provided.....makes good rime for a winter night project!

Hope you enjoy your 2370 and may you have many years of happy camping and fond memories while using it!

Oh you will be told (more than once) that we love to see pics of campers, mods and how you use it.......

Again Welcome!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:42 AM   #3

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Weclome Ricco,

Glad you found us. Your will have fun in your new Sunline!

A manual, See here for a copy of one from a newer camper. The manual while not for your exact camper model/year is generic one so to speak. There is not one specific exactly for every model and year made. The campers with slides have a few more pages because of the slide but that is about the only differenece. The generic manual did change over the years however the info is still good and a lot still applies. There is also other good info the FAQ forum.

Sunline Owners Club FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) - Sunline Coach Owner's Club

Welcome Aboard!

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote