Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #1

SUN #6191
Skip is an unknown quantity at this point
Just given a Sunline

Hi folks my kids just gave me a Sunline camper and I am thinking about what model it is and anything I can find out about it. It is a 79 Sunline dual axle about 18 ft long. I have restored several antique cars and 8 antique airplanes and built 2 houses so restoring it won`t be a problem. I am just wondering what model of Sunline it is and anything I can find out about them. I was looking for something like a Scotty or an antique but when my kids bought me this one I can`t say no. The camper looks pretty dry and in fairly good shape to be as old as it is. I`m putting 4 new tires on it this weekend and repacking the wheel bearings and go from there. Can anyone give me any info o this type of Sunline. Thanks Skip

Old 04-05-2014, 04:43 AM   #2

SUN #4040
jim44646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to forum.
You came to the right place. If you can find the vin that will help. Also post pix of it and someone can tell you exactly what you have. In the mean time at top of page is a tab called FiLES. Click on that and find Sunline Brochures, Open on page 3 and 4 are 79 Sunline brochures you may find info your looking for

Firestone Transforce AT tires
Reese Dual Cam Sway Control
jim44646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:21 AM   #3

SUN #6191
Skip is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it is a Sunline CT 195479 it is a short little camper with 4 wheels and electric brakes. I have never seen a camper so small with 4 wheels.