Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #1

SUN #883
pr8zehim
Wiring diagram for Saturn T-2251 *problem

First let me say, Hi everyone! And yes, I LOVE my camper! We have had our Saturn for many years and have had only minor issues. This past weekend was our first time out this year and we discovered that a couple of electric items are not working.

On the right side of the camper, we found that the hot water tank starter/ignition was not working. First thing we checked was the breaker box and the fuses. Everything was on and fuses, all good. Then we realized that the radio didn't work (also on the right side). Then we noticed that the tank level lights were not working (console is on the left side above the range - tanks are actually located on the right).

Now, let me say that everything else is working well on the right. Overhead lights, electrical outlets, etc. Does anybody have a wiring diagram or any ideas where to start looking?

Thanks so much for your help!

pr8zehim

Old 06-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #2

SUN #28
sunnyseagull
Hi just a thought you may want to unplug the trailer from any electrical source and open up the converter box, check all the ground wires are tight they are just set screws and they can work loose over time i have and 05 and a few of mine were loose when I checked them this spring just a thought some where to start the other thing is if you happened to add and new screws recently to hang a picture or something you may have caught a wire in between the walls if you did try removeing any new screws that can short out a wire also... Dan

Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #3

SUN #883
pr8zehim
Hi Dan,

That's a great place to start. Thanks for the advice. We have some time next week to look at this before we take off again. I suspect that you may be right about the screws.

Have a great summer!