Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-02-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
That nasty "W" word

OH, the dreaded "W" word Yep, "winterizing", darn I hate doing that. But, anyway, it was such a beautiful day yesterday, that I gave Sunny his big gulp of pink stuff, filled his water lines (I had drained them first ), drained the water heater(so easy to do with JohnBs' mod), pink stuff in the P-traps and toilet bowl, and I did remember to do the outside shower even though I never use it. I still have to empty the pantry, the fridge is empty, turned off and proped open about 2 inches. I put 2 coats of Aero 303 on the tires, removed the pressure pro sensors, checked the air pressure(added air where needed), and put the regular valve stem caps on, and then put the tire covers on. I then proceeded to put some Aero 303 on the decals, the hinged propane tank cover, the spare tire cover, and the power tongue jack cover. I then proceeded to crawl under Sunny to take a look at the frame and, saw a few spot of surface rust, so got wire brush and can of Rustoleum and touched up some spots. This caused me to get a wee bit car-sick feeling, so I was glad to get that finished and call it a day. I can't lay on my back and work over my head without getting sick, maybe next time I'll try to remember to take some dramamine to see if it will help. I still have a drawer to build for under the cooktop, and that special project that is in the works

I unfortunately will not be treking to Pigeon Forge this thanksgiving, thanks to school screwing up my days off. BUT............................................... ...............................................
Now, I am contenplating going to Williamsburg, VA December 29 for 4 nights, so might have to repeat all this again in a month. YIKES, go away in a month, I better get my projects finished. As always, I'll post pictures when things are completed.

Kitty & KD
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote