Good list. Here are some more.
- Check tires for side wall and tread cracks.
- Check roof sealant for cracks/splits all over and fix up with Dicro roof sealant
- Check roof vents, AC cover and shower dome for cracks
- While your on the roof, spray silicone on the Wingard antenna per their instructions. Gears, rotary pivot system and folding arm pivots.
- Check terminals in the power convertor/distribution box for loose screws.
- If your WD hitch uses grease or should, grease it and the tow ball.
- Check all trailer stop, turn and body lights.
- With the 7 wire plug out of the truck, pull the emergency break away plug and put silicone on the rubber seal. Some times these get jammed and stuck in never to pull out.
- Spray silicone lube on the black and dry tank slider valves blades to lube them
- Dry lube if that is what you use, the stabilizer jacks.
- When weather warms up, sanitize the fresh water system.
- Flush out the hot water heater for sediment in the bottom with a flush out tool
- Clean out the faucet aerator screens after you flush the HW heater....
- Wash roof, camper and awning. The 1st wash of the year if your stored outside can be a big one.
- Once clean use 303 UV protectent or other brand on roof plastic and other camper outside plastic and vinyl
You do not have a slide, so you do not need that maintenance.
We do an inside total spring cleaning.
I'm sure there are a few other things too.
Good luck and happy camping.
Current Sunlines: 2004 T310SR, 2004 T1950, 2004 T2475, 2007 T2499, 2004 T317SR
Prior Sunlines: 2004 T2499 - Fern Blue
2005 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.8L V10 W/ 4.10 rear axle, CC, Short Bed, SRW. Reese HP trunnion bar hitch W/ HP DC
Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club