Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #1

SUN #5648
GKELLY is an unknown quantity at this point
No water flow

I have an '83 2101, I have no manual or instruction on anything. Testing out the electric, gas, and water hookup, I can't get any water flow through the pipes when I hook the water hose to the camper. I noticed in the hookup there appears to be a one way valve, but it seems to move freely. The only valves ( I think) I have found are under one of the seats. Which way is the valve open? Pull up, or down? These appear to be the supply lines to the kitchen sink. Is there another valve somewhere I may be missing? There is no water coming in to any of the faucets.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #2

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you sure water is not coming out the bottom? It maybe all of the drain valves are open.The city water port valve keeps water from coming out when the pump is running not to keep water from coming in. If it is a pull type valve they should be push down to close them.

Old 10-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #3

SUN #5648
They were down when I found them.I can't hear any water running out or see any.It seems like the line is blocked somewhere near the inlet, since only a little water comes out when I disconnect the hose. Looking at the backflow valve in the posts on here, it doesn't seem to operate like they should, but it pushes in freely, which should let water pass in.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #4

SUN #4040
jim44646 is an unknown quantity at this point
May be check valve in water pump. Check fresh water tank when city water is hooked up and on. Water may be filling fresh water tank
Firestone Transforce AT tires
Reese Dual Cam Sway Control
jim44646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #5

SUN #5648
Problem solved. It was the street inlet valve. The water was pushing the valve against the inlet and sealing it off. According to the diagram for the valve I found on here, all the components, except the valve were missing. Thanks for the help1