I hadn't noticed before, but the lower awning brackets on our T-1350 were starting to loosen. I found it after we got back after the weekend's jaunt. We went through several miles of heavy rain, and after we got home I checked her out for any signs of leakage - especially around the side windows and the Jack antenna I just installed. Not a trace of water, but I did see the bracket problem.
I opened the awning in patio mode and pulled the brackets. The lag bolts they used had gotten pretty rusty and were eroding way too much for my tastes. I gave the bracket and sheet metal a good cleaning and slapped on a layer of butyl tape before putting them back on - with new (and larger) lag bolts. After making sure they sealed good and were solid, I got out the calking gun. I only calked around the top and sides of the bracket. Here is a shot of the lag bolts from one of them. (I didn't think to get a "before" pic, sorry.) After the calk cures good, I'll paint over the repair so it won't look so bad.
Hopefully, I won't have to mess with this again for a while.