I have read on other forums about people with issue of non-grounded trailers, and electric shock.
Over the weekend, I was at a private camp near Galeton, PA. I had my camper plugged into one RV extension cord, then I think the owners had me plugged into another cord
I started noticing a slight vibration when I touched the awning, then the metal frame. I realized that is was electricity, not vibration
I am thinking this homemade camp might have had a non-grounded receptacle as my first outing I had no such problems. Has anything like this happened to you?