Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Truck Campers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-01-2008, 07:01 AM   #1

SUN #664
Lil Stevie
1989 Truck Camper

Hello Campers,
I just bought a 1989 Sunline truck camper. It is in excellent shape , It looks like it has been stored indoors for it's entire life. I can not wait to hit the road.
It did not come with any manuels at all. Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find the O&M's that would have come with it new?
Also any insite as to this models quirks would be appreciated. This is my first stab at camping, I just went out on disability and in a previous life I worked for Bekins Van Lines for a few years back in the early 70's. I saw a number of places I wanted to revisit if I ever had the time. I guess this time is as good as it will get!!
Thank you for any help you can send my way.
Regards,
Steve

Old 08-01-2008, 07:06 AM   #2

SUN #128
Tweety
Congratulations on your new Sunline!!! Check out the files section of the website to see what's available there. Or, attend the Adirondacks Meet & Greet where you'll have LOTS of Sunline savy campers to help you learn the ropes. (link below)

http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/ph...pic.php?t=1299

2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #3

SUN #451
Sportsman Matt
I actually received the manuals with my 89 Sunline 750C, the ones in the file section for the Travel Trailers are identical to the ones I have. The key thing is they didn't differentiaite between the TT and the TC, so you have to pick and choose what info you need from the files. There isn't much about hauling the TC in the files, like COG and weights, the sticker on the inside of the TC closet door is very accurate though. I would download a copy of the brochure from 1989 in the files section, that has most of the important specs you will need.

Good Luck

Sportsman Matt

1989 Sunline C-750 Runabout
2002 GMC Sierra 1/2 Reg cab Long bed
4.3L V6 4 Spd Automatic 2WD
Sportsman Matt is offline   Reply With Quote