Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #1

SUN #2140
NannyT is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Advice Please

I am looking at buying a 2006 Sunline T-30. There are a couple of things that are minor but are bugging me so all input is appreciated. There is not a oven and there is not a tv antenna. Both looked like they were never there. Is this common is there any way to find out? Other than that the trailer seems to be in perfect condition. I looked through the Sunline manuals for 2006 and can not find a T-30. All input is appreciated.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #2

SUN #481
clueless campers is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi NannyT, welcome to SOC!

The T-30F was manufactured for FEMA. In the files, the 2006 brochure download page states at the bottom "Brochure excludes the T-30F model, which was a custom model created for FEMA for Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and about 100 were produced. If you need specifications for this model, contact Sunline Fan by PM or e-mail at sunlinefan@yahoo.com."

Sunline Fan can tell you more about it, but in the meantime, you might check these threads:
http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f7...ion-11603.html and http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f6...aris-7768.html

Not all Sunlines have an oven, some have a storage drawer under the stovetop. I would think it should have a tv antenna though. Does it have holding tanks? I think FEMA trailers were built without tanks expecting them to be hooked directly to a water and sewer system as opposed to being used as a travel trailer.

Good luck in your search and if you have other questions, the members here are happy to help.

clueless campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:49 AM   #3

SUN #2140
NannyT is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the info. This camper seems to be well taken care of, if it was used for the hurricanes someone took wonderful care of it. I will check for holding tanks. They are asking 4100.00 for it which sounds good to me, but I am new at this. Thanks again, the site is great!