Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-26-2020, 07:29 PM   #1

SUN #12025
MeggyO507 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation HELP!! desperately ISO bedroom window

Hi all! My husband and I are new to the camper world, we’ve always used tents but with two little ones now we needed something a bit more sturdy to venture out with. We started off with a used 2001 Solaris T-2670. And while towing our new home away from home, we didn’t realize the seller had the bedroom window open and the screen blew out onto the highway... SO here we are desperately searching for a replacement. A local RV dealer said they can fabricate one for us but it’s going to cost roughly $300. Before going that route I was just wondering if someone has any insight where I can get one? Anyone know of an RV junk yard that maybe ships?? Idk if that’s even a thing!!
Any help to point us in the right direction would be very much appreciated!
Thanks so much!!

Old 06-26-2020, 10:30 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Meggy,

Welcome! and congrats on your Sunny.

Is there a chance you can post a picture of the window, and the size of it and where you measured it?

I'm trying to visualize which window could have the screen blow out, unless maybe it is an emergency exit window that the entire large glass pain tilts out. Those screens come out easy so you can climb of of them, so they may bounce off and out.

To attach a pic, see this post I sent to another member recently it tell how to do this.https://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f...tml#post152681

Once we know which one you are looking for, there may be some options that are cheaper then $300. The original window manufacturer is still in business. When we see the window can can tell what you have.

Hope this helps

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solaris t-2670, window, window replacement