Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #21

SUN #5666
Kathi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, all! Hope everyone has had a safe, and fun 4th of July weekend!

Jim44646-Thank you. It has a tip out on the backside with the dinette,and couch. We were very lucky to find it!

Mack C-85- I've never heard of such a thing! Good thing you had the thought to go look at the meter box!

Poppy&Nana-I hadn't seen that about the M&G. I'm still working my way around the site, finding all the nooks and crannies. It sounds like it might be fun! I'll have to go look it up, and see if it is something we could do. Thanks for the personal invite, though!

Gene- My first husband and I had a smaller camper years ago, and I got some experience pulling that. But, this one is half again bigger, and we are going twice as far. I am a school bus driver, so the length doesn't bother me. It's the trucks passing me that has me spooked. We have a Reese hitch with the anti-sway bars, which has given me some comfort, but being so new to something this larger ( 27' plus), it will be an adventure!

I do have a question, though. Is there a way we can test the sensors for the tanks for actuality? Our sensor for the grey tank read full. When we emptied it, there was only like 3 gallons of water that drained out.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #22

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Well - you can fill the grey tank (bucket by bucket) until you see a little water in the bath tub.....then empty it and see if it still reads full....there are products on the market to help with "stuck" sensors - I think Happy Camper is one of them.

We usually dump at a campground - then dump a few bags (maybe 2) of ice cubes into the toilet to help clean out the black tank crud!!!!

Good luck!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #23

SUN #5666
Lol! Oh my! I didn't realize there was a second page on this post!

JonB and Mainah- That tester you are talking about looks like a "must have" to me, and the surge surppresser, too! We are getting our camper inspected the end of this week, and will have to pick those up! Thanks for that great idea!

Mellow Yellow- The Vermont M&G is right in the middle of our stay. We head out to Maine July 25th. we'll be there a couple of weeks. I do want to try to get to the one in Rochester, though. That is in our back yard!
Old 07-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #24

SUN #5666
Just booked our site for the M&G in Rochester.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #25

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi View Post
Lol! Oh my! I didn't realize there was a second page on this post!

JonB and Mainah- That tester you are talking about looks like a "must have" to me, and the surge surppresser, too! We are getting our camper inspected the end of this week, and will have to pick those up! Thanks for that great idea!

Mellow Yellow- The Vermont M&G is right in the middle of our stay. We head out to Maine July 25th. we'll be there a couple of weeks. I do want to try to get to the one in Rochester, though. That is in our back yard!
Where you going in Maine?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #26

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy & Nana View Post
Oh goodie a new toy for Nana!!!! I know we have that on our surge protector but that looks handy!
Nana spent $5.00 whole dollars on her new toy today!!!! Had to go to the city and stopped in Lowes on my way home....came home with my "toy"!!!!
We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:43 AM   #27

SUN #5666
Good Morning, all!

Mainah- We are headed to Biddeford. Lou's got family there, and we see them only a couple of times a year. We booked a reservation at the Homestead By The River Campground. It looks like a nice quiet little campground, and it's very close to Mom. We are there from 7/26 - 8/9.

Poppy & Nana- I'm looking forward to meeting you both in September! It will be nice to put faces to names! Lol! Well, you know what I mean.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #28

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm about an hour and a half to the north west near Fryeburg Maine.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #29

SUN #5666
749.jpg

Well, we've been at our campground in Maine for just over a week, now, and have been having a great time. Lou's mom is home from the hospital/nursing facility, and doing wonderfully. We are very blessed we didn't lose her, but as Lou says, she's a tough old bird! Lol. Our trip up from NY was an easy trip. Little traffic, and only one slowdown from an accident on the other side...darn rubber neckers...made for pretty smooth sailing. Being our maiden voyage, Lou was very impressed the way the camper pulled. He wouldn't let me drive, he was having so much fun. Usually I'm the one doing most of the driving. What a different prespective! I can get used to that, I think. Lol.

2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote