Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Que
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #1

SUN #389
sandd
Table

Our Que is an RE. We didn't like the table situation so this is what we did and have been very happy. I installed a round base close to the front of the U shaped berths. Into this base we installed the standard round tube table leg . On top of the leg we installed a table that I made that folds in the middle over the front bench when not in use. When unfolded it can serve 4 people. Overall it is about 40 inches long and slightly narrower than the space between the berths. It can easily be removed and stowed under the large berth.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:01 PM   #2

SUN #128
Tweety
I'm starting to wonder if anyone is using the original QUE table. It's just too big! We have the SE, so we kept the original legs and attached a smaller top that we bought at Lowes. It's so much roomier inside, but I must admit when our daughter joined us last week for dinner the bigger table would have been nice.

2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:09 AM   #3

SUN #359
ttfn
We just finished our second weekend with the B-R-Q, and we used the table on both trips. We have the table that has the round tube that fits into a base in the floor, and the table sets on top of that tube. (I've seen pictures of a table that has folding legs instead.) Before we bought, I was convinced we would end up just leaving the table at home, but it's easier to set up and more useful than I thought. There is room to walk past the table on the bookcase side (we have the SE), and the swivel feature helps. We keep the tube in the storage under the bench, and the table in the closet.

Beth and Rick
Old 08-28-2007, 07:01 AM   #4

SUN #128
Tweety
I don't know why they switched from the pedestal table (which was in the earlier QUEs) to the folding leg table like we have, but I wish they hadn't. We would probably have kept the pedestal one. Not only did it swivel, but the one we saw had the corner cut off to allow better access to the sofa area. Our QUE came with this huge rectangular, folding leg table that doesn't really even fit in the wardrobe without emptying everything else out. Then the folding legs take up 1/3 of the closet because they don't fold all that flat.
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:10 AM   #5

SUN #359
ttfn
I was really unsure about the pedestal; especially about the fact that there was a hole in the floor all the time....and I'm really good at tripping. We bought a small rug, and that keep me from catching my toes on the hole. Rick likes to marvel at the engineering on the aluminum tube.

Beth and Rick
Old 08-28-2007, 04:37 PM   #6

SUN #196
tinybluetj
According to the RV industry, customers prefer the folding legs because then you can take the table in and out of the camper. Also, the post gets 'wobbly' over time (so I am told!), and is 'more of a hassle' to store. (They did some sort of study, and this what they said, so please don't flame ME! )

We actuatly picked up some TV tray tables at the thrift store to use inside, which we do VERY RARELY (only when it rains so the wobbly-e- ness doesn't bother us!); we would rather be outside. We do carry the big table, just in case we want to use it outside.