Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Que
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-23-2007, 07:41 PM   #1

SUN #404
GrayGoose
Brought it home this weekend

I just returned this morning from picking up our new Que in Georgia( a quick Friday-Sunday trip). I was wrong about the color, it's a Forest colored Que. I have found that what I thought about the Que has only been partially correct. I think I underestimated. This thing is sooo cool.
In terms of it getting attention........As I was backing it into the driveway three of my neighbors stopped over to get a look at the trailer. Not a big deal except that in the two years I've lived here only one of them has ever stopped by to chat! This included my next door neighbor that owns an Airstream. He was really impressed with the unit and must have said so several times.
Anyway, I can't wait to get this thing out and use it. I've slept in it now but I don't think boondocking in a parking lot of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel really should count as my first camping experience.
Sorry for the rambling, did I mention how impressed I am with this thing?

Old 09-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #2

SUN #359
ttfn
No need to apologize...I still sing the praises of the Que, and we've had it couple of months! Others here have had theirs even longer, and still rhapsodize that it is soooo cool! You had a long drive to get it home; we also purchased in Georgia, but we only had to haul to North Alabama (with a stop at a state park on the way.) Enjoy!

Old 09-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #3

SUN #198
ELPilotto
Just wait to you get into a campground with it. I guarantee you WILL be the center of attention unless there are (unlikely) other QUE's there.
ELPilotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #4

SUN #198
ELPilotto
You drove all the way to GA to bring back a QUE! Wow.

FYI: There's a brand new RE at Brooks Ramsey RV in White Marsh, MD if anyone is interested. At least it was still there the last time I drove by. That's where we bought ours and they treated us very well. Still do.
http://www.brooksramseyrv.com/
ELPilotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #5

SUN #404
GrayGoose
It was a long ride but I couldn't find an SE near home and the price was a little to hard to resist.
I really wanted to get it home and learn how everything works so I did a bit of driving last weekend.
I think the next thing I have to do before we leave next week is make an adjustment to the hitch setup. I didn't get a lot of sway but the back of the truck was a tad too low and the bouncing was bad on some of the less than flat roads.
I'd be curious to know what other Que people have found to help make the drive a little more pleasant.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:11 AM   #6

SUN #128
Tweety
I think it all depends on what vehicle you're towing with. When we picked up our QUE the tongue was too high with our straight hitch bar. All we did was switch to one that drops the ball 2 inches and she sits level now & tows nice and smooth. Our truck actually rides better and smoother with the QUE attached!!! It's like it WANTS to tow!

2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote