Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Modifications
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-29-2007, 06:20 PM   #1

SUN #187
precorguy
i'm tired just reading these!

WOW - i can't believe all the interesting things that you have all come up with concernig modifications -- i especially like the easy acess to stuff under the couch --- in our 2553 - the water pump, furnace and cord storage is under there - oh yes the winterizing kit as well -- i hate going under the couch for stuff -- so really like this idea!

this forum is great and especially like the pics of things that have been done --- GREAT JOB

Old 06-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
I was out camping last weekend for 3 days and it took me until last night to just catch up.... I read every one. There is always something to learn.

And the pic's They are the best. We all take away something different from them. Saw a Que inside last night for the first time since someone was nice enough to post. Even though I do not have one, I picked up a few things from it.

I fully agree, this forum is tops!!

Now I'm going camping for a week and maybe only limited web access I'll be reading for like 2 weeks when I get back to catch back up! I'll be in severe Sunline Club withdrawal.... But at least we are doing it our Sunline

Happy Camping

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:15 AM   #3

SUN #328
bugbite
Oh Wow John!

You are set up rite for your rig! Great choices!

John
Reese HP trunnion bar hitch with HP DC

Agreed this is the best forum! I have "met" so many helpful, nice people who answer my unending it seems questions. Thank you to all who have PM'd me. I am a step closer to getting our 1950 because of all of your help!

Re: pictures

Let's not forget all the really great pictures of all the doggies that camp! I love seeing them all! Great looking canine family members. All so diff. so sweet. All full family members and are included as a vital part of any campout for their parents. They are standard and not optional.

Dogs on wheels

http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/ph...opic.php?t=775

See my latest siggy.

Please forgive this grandmother but I just had to put up my black grandchild, Colin, Staten Island, NY

On champ quailty who will pose unlike his goofball parents and does Aroooo! unlike my two boogers who just won't because I want them to!

Jon's Spaniel sure poses nicely!

Cool Runnings Silent and Swift
bugbite is offline   Reply With Quote