Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #1

SUN #6631
HAFH is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up WNY Meet & Greet The morning after

Hi everyone,
Moe and I had a Great Time this weekend. Thank you all. We arrived home safely and very tired! Being newbies to easy camping and Sunline Campers, we weren't sure what to expect. What a surprise this weekend.
Everyone was so happy and just there to have a fun time. I waited for ''the other shoe to fall'' and it didn't! We hope to get to another one when we can. I hope and pray everyone made it home or to their next destination safely.

The food at the pot luck dinner was delicious! Would any of you like to share your recipies? This would be a good place to ask for/share them.
I would love to get any of the recipies 'cause all the food was awesome!

Old 09-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #2

SUN #5666
Kathi is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, Jackie, I must agree with you! Lou and I had a really great time! We've already put in our reservation for next year! We plan on coming in on Thursday, though, so we don't miss the ice cream social! Lol. The food was great at the pot luck dinner, and we were very blessed to have all those ominous looking clouds blow over while we played the Chinese Grab Bag game! We learned a few neat little tricks that we will be implementing as soon as possible, and got some advise that helped a great deal. Being newbies ourselves, we weren't quite sure what to expect, but were welcomed before we even got started setting up. That was a nice start to the weekend after stressing out about getting there after working all day. And, the heat! Friday was a real doosey! Thank you, all, for making our first M&G something we will remember for a long time, and assuring us that we do want to do it again! Oh, yeah, and I did tell our daughter that we have to bring Bruno again next year, Kathy!

2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:27 AM   #3

SUN #2431
bdichristina is an unknown quantity at this point
Wonderful to hear that your first M&G was such a success. We have enjoyed going for quite a few years now. This is a great group of people who are very friendly and more than willing to share all their experience and stories.
I think it is a great idea to share the recipes from our weekend. Maybe start a new thread for 2014 WNY M&G recipes.
Kathy, Foxy will be thrilled that your bringing Bruno again next year. We may have to schedule a play date before that.
2009 Jay Feather Sport 165 - "Little Bird"
Former: '03 Super Duty, '04 Suburban, '84 Sunline T-1750, '99 Sunline T-2553, '04 Terry Quantum AX6,
bdichristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #4

SUN #258
pwb01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sheri and I thank you all for a great time and the park was beautiful. It was a perfect campground to spend a full week and a great bunch of people to have spent the last four days with.

The ride home was not uneventful. The truck and camper were together towed off the NYS Thruway 50 miles from home. We spent last night in the camper in Fuccillo Ford parking lot in Nelliston, NY playing Rummy cube. They were great. There were people there to 8pm who offered coffee or anything else we may have needed. Even left their wifi on overnight. They gave us a loaner this morning and fixed a bad ingition coil. We brought the truck and camper home tonight. With AAA RV and a warranty on the truck it was all covered. They didn't even charge for the site. Of course I had my own power and water post. Never leave home without it. I actually entered Fuccillo Ford campsie in my log book. It was HUGE.

The sales manager couldn't believe the Rockwood was under 10k and after checking he said he was surprised it was all well within the capacities for the Ecoboost. Said he never thought there was a 5th wheel within towing range of any F150. They took pictures as we left.
2013 Rockwood 8280WS 5th wheel
2006 Sunline Solaris T-1950
pwb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:24 AM   #5

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwb01 View Post
... We brought the truck and camper home tonight. With AAA RV and a warranty on the truck it was all covered. ...
Paul & Sheri,
Glad your eventful ride home is over and your back home with everything.

We too had a great time, great people, great food, looking forward to next year.

Tom & Mary
Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:39 AM   #6

SUN #6631
HAFH is an unknown quantity at this point
We're so glad you made it ok!!! Wow! You make a good argument for getting AAA! LoL