Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #1

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
Mid Missouri Meet & Greet??

I have an idea.

Eagles Nest RV park is in Tightwad, Missouri, about an hour and a half from Branson. It is also located on huge and beautiful Truman Lake, walleye, bass, crappe, catfish, water skiing etc.

There are also RV parks in Branson which is located on beautiful Table Rock Lake.

Over Labor Day, Specifically Sept. 1, at the Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater in Branson we could see Danny & The Juniors (At The Hop) and Little Peggy March (I will follow him) at the 2:00 show, and Paul Revere and The Raiders, and Bill Medley of the Rightous Brothers at the 7:00 show. And, after the show, the stars meet & greet and sign autographs.

For those like me into classic cars, the affiliated 57 Heaven is the finest collection of 1957 automobiles anywhere.

http://www.dickclarksabbranson.com/

If it is too late to plan a gathering there this year, how about next year?

www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:39 AM   #2

SUN #196
tinybluetj
Tightwad, Missouri ? Too funny! This year is not good for me, but another group is planning a Missouri trip in '08. If given enough time, I might could swing the trip by justifying it with a trip to see my sister in St. Louis!

Old 05-30-2007, 04:42 PM   #3

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
Whoever is coordinating, keep me posted on your 2008 Missouri trip, or is that on the forum somewhere and I haven't seen it?

Along Route 7 near Truman Lake are three towns, Racket, Tightwad and Clinton. Then a little farther west just below KC is Peculiar.

Paul
www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #4

SUN #196
tinybluetj
I am a member of a pop up camping group (from my "Pre Sunline" days ) that is planning a trip in 08. If you have any suggestions for times, places, etc...throw 'em up here! (That's how all good rallys get started!)