Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #1

SUN #590
Irishcamper
Mini Golf Tourney Info

1st Annual Sunline Club Mini Golf Tournament

When: Play anytime up until 8:00 Sat. evening

Cost: $4.50 adults $3.50 children (with a possible break for our club)

Format & Rules: 2 person better ball. Pick a partner and play your round of golf with that partner. Each of you play hole, take best score between the both of you. You can keep your own score, but please put a better ball score somewhere for the both of you.

Ex. Hutch & I are partners, 1st hole I make a 2, he a 3, better ball score is a 2. next hole we both make 3's, better ball score is 3 and so on. At end add up better ball scores for final team score.

Turn in scorecards to Dave & Sue (Irishcamper) at site 104. Golf is a gentlemans game so everybody is on the honor system, no gimmees. We'll announce the winners either Sat. night or Sunday morning at breakfast.

Awards: None at this moment, but I'm sure we can come with something for the top 3 best scores.

Any questions or suggestions feel free to get back to me.

Dave & Sue
Now practicing our putting skills, PA